Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Not Amused

The house has been on the market for 7 days.  We've had one looker, and as of yesterday they were seriously considering making an offer.  Today we've heard nothing from our agent, so I can only assume that they've either decided to pass or have not yet made their decision, and I'm doing my best to not care.  It's so strange.  When our agent told us we had someone seriously interested, I was happy and devastated, all at once.  Like that mix of excitement and fear you get from riding a roller-coaster.  A roller-coaster.  I feel like I've been on a huge roller-coaster for two and a half years, and I want to get off!  I want to be on stable, solid ground again.  I've never been one for amusement park rides.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Nancy!!! With the market the way it is, it's hard to say what will happen. It's great that there are people looking. I can understand though, how you want to just be ready to move on. Theresa

    ReplyDelete