Sunday, September 12, 2010

MIA at 90+ days on market

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted.  Life has just taken over, and I haven't had much time to sit and compose.  The back-to-school rush coupled with lining up new childcare arrangements for all three kids, on top of a pretty heavy work-load at the office and seasonally-expected lengthening evening commutes have worked against me in the free-time department.  I apologize if you've been looking for an update, and I've been MIA.

So, where are we on the house, you ask?  Right where we were at the time of my last post, for all intents and purposes.  The last week of August and the first week of September were good for showing volume, about a half dozen in a 12 day period, I think,  but not much else.  We even had our first "no-notice" showing a couple of Saturdays ago.  That was fun, and I'm very thankful that I wasn't in the shower when the agents and their clients decided to walk into the house!  We again, for the third time I believe, thought we had someone ready to make an offer, but they have disappeared.  It's probably for the best, since I highly doubt the bank would have taken their low-ball offer, and they were going to offer the max for which they were approved.  It probably would have been a waste of their time, but it also would have gotten the process started at the bank for us, and given us an idea of how much of a hit the bank is willing to take.  We've been told they won't pre-approve a short sale, so we have no idea where they stand until we get an offer.  If we get an offer....

No comments:

Post a Comment