Saturday, February 11, 2012

Terrific

I've been MIA, I know. 

Life took over. Mr. Four Walls has been working a TON of overtime; Peanut is really coming into her Terrific-Twos, complete with two-year molars; Jellybean is working hard to get ready for her first gymnastics meet this weekend; and Miss Florida - well, she's the middle child, so she's contentedly along for the ride (maybe not contentedly, but she fakes it well, I suppose).

Suffice it to say between keeping the household moving forward, shuffling the kids to practices, working, and dealing with all the Terrificness of Peanut lately, I've not had much time to do, well, anything.

But I did find a great blog entry that sums up my life with Peanut the last couple of weeks.  It's a couple of years old, but the blogger, a fellow PNW-er and mom of three, Might Maggie, is still active on her personal blogs (yes, plural: blogssssss.  Now I feel like even more of a slacker.....). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment