Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Did It!

A few weeks back, I posted all about my husband's request that I learn how to paint. Well, I took the leap and on Friday I painted our kitchen!  Some before and after pics:

READY!



SET!



GO!!!!




Drum roll, please.......








The finished product (except for around the fridge - I need Mr. Four Walls to help me move it, and since he's been working a TON of overtime lately, this will have to wait until we see each other for more than 5 waking minutes here and there).
This might seem silly to many, my fear of painting a room.  However, as I brushed and rolled, I realized that every time I started to paint before, someone was there to criticize my every move - so I stopped and let them do the work.  Since then, I've never even attempted.  But now - watch out white walls!   

And wow, I need to do something about that fridge.....

1 comment:

  1. Go Girl ! Painting is a lot of fun & work, but end results are so pleasing ! You have a very nice kitchen, Nancy . Color is pleasing to the eye . Calm .

    ReplyDelete