Monday, August 16, 2010

Showings

This is a record, I think.  We had two showings late last week, and now today I've had two phone calls to schedule showings for today. If they all show (note to real estate agents: if you call and say you're going to show, then call to say that you're not going to show if plans change.  Seriously!), this will be 4 showings in 4 days, but none over the weekend.  I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, though.  I learned pretty early on to expect them to pass;  so much so that I'm not sure how I'll react if and when we actually do get an offer.  We're quickly approaching 90 days on the market.  In all honestly, given the current state of the real estate market, that's not that bad.  However, every day, every week, every month that goes by brings us one day, one week, one month closer to the "f' word: foreclosure.  I'd really like to avoid that scarlet letter......

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Nancy just remember that...
    'God is bigger than the boogeyman'
    -Veggie tales
    That also means that he is bigger than the 'f' word also :)

    ReplyDelete