Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shout Out

Earlier this week I opened my email to find a new post from one of my favorite bloggers, Amy at The Finer Things in Life, celebrating her frugality as she reached 150,000 miles in her minivan. Seeing as I just celebrated this accomplishment myself, I dropped her a note of congratulations. I have corresponded with her before, receiving permission to use one of her blog posts in a newsletter I edit for my local MOMSnext group, so I really wasn't looking for anything other than letting her know a loyal reader was celebrating with her.

This morning, I opened my e-mail and again saw that I had an update from her blog - as I do most days.  Every Friday, in a column she titles Weekend Wanderings, she shares links to other blogs and articles she particularly enjoyed or thinks her readers would find useful.  And guess who's post was first up on her list?!

So this a big shout-out to Amy for sharing my little 'ol blog with her readers, and a HUGE welcome to you if you found me through The Finer Things in Life.  I appreciate you taking time out of your lives to share a bit of mine, and for the great comments.  Keep them comin'!

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for the obnoxious formatting of the links in this post. I'm having some technical difficulties with my links.

    ReplyDelete